Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wigs!!

I'm pretty late on posting this but I know a few of you wanted to see my new haircut and the wigs that I tried on so here I am! Once I found out that it was for sure cancer and that I was going to lose my hair, I did the cliché thing and chopped all of my hair off.
Before...

After!

As you can see it was a well needed haircut! After going blonde my hair was fried but now it's a lot more thick and healthy..not like that will matter in two weeks though.

As soon as my wonderful step-mom cut off all of my hair, we went wig shopping and I found the most amazing wig..!
 Okay just kidding I look like a grandma haha! Not like that's a bad thing if you're a grandma reading this, my grandma's are smoking hot but that's just not really my style ;) However I did try on a couple of wigs that were really cute! Feel free to give me your opinions on which ones you think look best too, I'm still deciding which I should get. The cool thing with this shop we went to is that every wig is customizable with length, color, and style too so let me know what you guys think! 











I only tried on blonde and one red because I'll be honest, this whole cancer thing is exhausting..literally. As you can tell from a fake smile or two, I was due for a nice nap. Hopefully I'll be able to go back and try on some browns before my hair falls out. 

Well that's all for this post! Love you guys xoxox 

4 comments:

  1. I really like the short blond one,but then I like the long blond one too,and the red would be fun. I'm hoping you'll share with me ,can I play with your wigs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl You stay strong like I know you can and by the way the sexiest look on a woman is bald I have had a couple of good lady friends who have dealt with the whole breast cancer thing and bald on them was beautiful as it will be on you I know you dont know me and we have never met but we will soon enough... your mom and dad and myself go way back.. Stay strong and remember Bald is a sign of SHEER STRENGTH AND BEAUTY.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2nd to last one but I REALLY like your haircut and the dark color on you but either way you're beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous no matter what you decide :)

    ReplyDelete