Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Chemo update

I'm sorry that I haven't updated you guys since I've been in for my first chemo treatment but I think it's assumed that I haven't felt up to it. The first couple of days after chemo were not that bad because I probably slept 80% of them, but since then... all I can say is nausea. Pretty much all day every day I feel sick to my stomach to the point where I want to throw up but the worst part is I can't actually throw up! I've been able to a few times in the middle of the night which was awesome but horrible cause there's not many things in the world worse than throwing up.... Well except for the nausea I've been having. So in this case I was stoked. Hopefully we will have better luck with more puking or less nausea.. at this point I'll settle for either one. 

I've been hearing a million of people asking what they can do for me and I am so thankful but unless you want to come do my laundry or cook me dinner than the crappy part is there really isn't anything else to do! I just have to feel really tired and sick for a couple of months. (Unless you really want to come do my laundry and cook me dinner cause I would LOVE it!)

I've decided to take the entire semester off of school.. I couldn't justify my dad spending $800 on one class that I'm not likely to put 100% effort into and quite frankly, I don't think I should have to justify it at all! So all I'm doing at the moment is coaching my little 13 year olds (volleyball, obviously) which are all so awesome by the way! I had the big cancer talk with them and they were so cute and told me I would look beautiful bald and that they were going to be on their best behavior for me from here on out. (Which I think they fibbed a little on that part😜) (PS yay I finally figured out how to put emoji's on this thing!! πŸŽ‰) Not to mention the very thoughtful gifts they got me. I also can't thank the administration at Aces enough.. Jana and Mike, you guys are seriously so awesome to work with! Thanks for being so extraordinary and understanding through all this. I am just so blessed

Well I think that's really all for now.. Xoxox!!

PS.. My blog has almost reached 10,000 views!! HOLY, what??!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!! 😘

1 comment:

  1. I wished we lived closer Lexi, cuz I would gladly come do your laundry and cook for you if I could. Just please make sure you are forcing yourself to eat to keep your strength up, that's the most important thing! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete